Motivation is required to be able to accomplish your goals and sometimes it’s difficult to feel motivated. Here are a few tips to help
People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it every day. ~ Zig Ziglar
1. Create a list of goals that you want to achieve and this will be your driving force. You can even create a vision board, take your time with this and ensure you’re setting goals you and not for other people or what you think you should do.
2. Realise that setbacks may happen and if they do, don’t get stuck there instead learn from them. Setbacks may come in the form fear, procrastination and lack of clarity.
3. Celebrate the victories along the journey as this will help you to see that your hard work is paying off. It will also help you to remind you what you’re capable of achieving. You can schedule weekly check-ins with yourself or a friend.
4. Have an action plan and take small steps toward accomplishing your goals. This process helps you feel that you can manage even the biggest tasks and reduce feelings of overwhelm which often lead to disappointment and giving up.
5. Surround yourself with people who have achieved what you’re trying to accomplish. This can be through mentors, business associates or consuming content created by people you aspire to be like. YouTube, Skillshare and TedEX are such great resources if you don’t know anyone personally to motivate you.
What do you do to feel motivated? Let me know in the comments below
Thanks for reading
For day to day updates check out our social media links are below